Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite real estate professionals.
There's a lot I like about this dwelling in Arlington County . But is it the right home for you?
My goal in this real estate review is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
How many bathrooms do you need? 41 N Trenton St has 4. What about half-baths? 41 N Trenton St has 1.
- Do you need a handicap accessible property? Do you like steps?
- Do public schools matter to you? 41 N Trenton St is served by Armstrong, Barcroft, Barrett, Bull Run, Colvin Run, Douglas Macarthur, Dumfries, Fairfax Villa, Featherstone, Flint Hill, Forestville, Franconia, Franklin Sherman, Glen Forest, Gravely, Great Falls, Halley, Jefferson-Houston, Kent Gardens, Little Run, Louise Archer, Marshall Road, Mosby Woods, Mount Vernon Woods, Nokesville, Oakton, Patrick Henry, Penn, Rolling Valley, Signal Hill, Spring Hill, Stratford Landing, Taylor, The Nokesville School, Triangle, Tuckahoe, Tyler, Waples Mill, Westgate, Wolftrap, and Woodburn Elementary Schools and .
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How important is it that you stay in 22203? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How many baths do you need? 41 N Trenton St has 4 full baths. What about half baths? 41 N Trenton St has 1 half baths.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. in 22203?”]
$975,000 : 2350 S Pierce St, Arlington 22202
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,681 sqft
Year built: 1955
Days on Market: 8
$983,000 : 612 N Frederick St, Arlington 22203
5 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 2,500 sqft
Year built: 1950
Days on Market: 9
$985,000 : 2016 S Quebec St, Arlington 22204
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,355 sqft
Year built: 1946
Days on Market: 12
Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. Nesbitt Realty is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, don't wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.