What follows are a number of 3-bedroom 2-baths residences for home buyers investigating homes in Fairfax County at Huntington Station.
2357 Huntington Station Ct in Huntington Station could be a great option if you're looking to spend less than $690,000.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $3,647 at closing.
- Interior Row/Townhouses in this community were built around 2003.
- The median age of interior row/townhouses in Huntington Station is 17 years of age.
- The section is served by Cameron Elementary School, and Edison High School.
- 2357 Huntington Station Ct is located at Huntington Station in the 22303 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been listed 21 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 21
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the abode. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Located in Huntington Station neighborhood, this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse has it all. water heater, central air, gas furnace all replaced in 2017. rear loading 2 car garage, neutral paint and hardwood floors and gas fireplace. … [Read more]
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
My Suggestions For Home Purchasers
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.