Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you're buying. So, if you're spending about $1,850,000 on real estate in Fairfax County at Crutchfield, let's dream about some of your choices.
Today's inventory is includes this residence at 6800 Crutchfield St Falls Church VA.
- The subject property has been listed 42 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 42
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $11,433 at closing.
- 6800 Crutchfield St is located at Crutchfield in the 22043 ZIP code.
- The homes in this community are stone farmhouse/national folks with an average of 4,081 sqft of living space.
- The median age of places in Crutchfield is -1 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer client at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
**Delivery Summer 2021** STILL TIME TO PICK FINISHES! Welcome to this TO-BE-BUILT custom home by popular builder M-R Custom Homes with over 6,000 finished square feet on a 15,000 square foot cul-de-sac lot. This home features 7 bedrooms, 6 full … [Read more]
More proposals close to West Falls Church Station
Andrew Patton's Findings For Purchasers Paying Circa $1,850,000
Refresh This Search
Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.