Are you a home seller with a home similar to 6442 Gainer St in Fairfax County that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Sanpine Springs:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 6442 Gainer St.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 6442 Gainer St.
- 6442 Gainer St is currently listed for $579,000.
If your home has been listed for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are several reasons detached homes similar to 6442 Gainer St in Fairfax County will sometimes have no buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: several homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your residence in Sanpine Springs? If so, it's intelligent to find out about what residences have sold for in the local community. Those places can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your $579,000 3-bedroom 2-baths detached home. Email Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.