Are you a seller with a property that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Heights At Penderbrook:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive property on the market is 12101 Green Ledge Ct #202.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 12101 Green Ledge Ct #202.
- 12101 Green Ledge Ct #202 is currently listed for $339,900.
A unit that's seen very little activity when available for months can be frightening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Heights At Penderbrook
Here are some reasons residences in Fairfax, Virginia will sometimes have no action:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Heights At Penderbrook? If so, it's wise to contemplate what homes not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold units can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own unit will fetch. Talk to Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.