Will Nesbitt is a real estate specialist on end unit townhouses In 22206.
Will Nesbitt suggests that you deliberate on 4284 35th St S Arlington VA.
- The median age of homes in Fairlington Glen is 80 years of age.
- Residences in this neighborhood were built around 1940.
- 4284 35th St S is located at Fairlington Glen in the 22206 ZIP code.
- The homes in this community are brick colonials with an average of 1,260 sqft of living space.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $4,057 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
***OFFER DEADLINE – TUESDAY 12/15 at 12PM NOON***….The *Fairlington Glen* townhome you have been patiently waiting for… Stunning and incredibly rare sought after 4 level Dominion model end unit with assigned parking. This charming and … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Clarendon 1021||2 Active|
|Glebe Manor||1 Active|
|Fairlington Glen||1 Active|
|Manchester Square||1 Active|
|Douglas Park New Arlington||1 Active|
|Atrium Condo||1 Active|
|East Barcroft||1 Active|
|Fairlington Villages||1 Active|
|The Representative||1 Active|
|Washington Courts||1 Active|
|Arc 3409||1 Active|
|Munsons Addition||1 Active|
|Radnor Court||1 Active|
|Belvedere Condominium||1 Active|
|Laurel Mews||1 Active|
|Pentagon City||1 Active|
Recommended By Will Nesbitt For Purchasers
It’s fun work hard for my clients.