Do you have a home similar to 7751 Durer Ct in Springfield that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Newington Station:
- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 7832 Godolphin Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 7751 Durer Ct.
- 7751 Durer Ct is currently listed for $399,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your place isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your abode getting?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Newington Station
Here are curated reasons places similar to 7751 Durer Ct in Springfield will sometimes have no action:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your interior row/townhouse in Newington Station? If so, it's advisable to investigate what interior row/townhouses beside your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own interior row/townhouse will fetch. Call Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your interior row/townhouse's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.