Are you a home seller with a property that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Lofts:
- the average number of days on the market is 13.
- the most expensive penthouse on the market is 301 S Reynolds St #217.
- the least expensive penthouse on the market is 301 S Reynolds St #100.
- 301 S Reynolds St #605 is currently listed for $300,000.
If your penthouse has been available for months with no action, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your abode listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Lofts
Here are some reasons penthouses similar to 301 S Reynolds St #605 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Odor — Many properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: various places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your penthouse in Lofts? If so, it's recommended to know what penthouses have sold for in the local community. Those homes can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your super luxury penthouse. Email Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your property. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your penthouse's market value.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.