Do you have a property similar to 7802 Virginia Dr in Springfield that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Sabina Rolling Estates:
- the average number of days on the market is 35.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 7801 Virginia Dr.
- the least expensive property on the market is 7802 Virginia Dr.
- 7802 Virginia Dr is currently listed for $999,900.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a local Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what detached homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are some reasons detached homes similar to 7802 Virginia Dr in Springfield will sometimes have no traffic:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of detached homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your residence in Sabina Rolling Estates? If so, it's smart to find out about what homes have sold at Sabina Rolling Estates in 22153 in Fairfax County. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $999,900 place's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia is a part of the National Capital Region it is home to some of the most educated, affluent and particular buyers in the nation. Everyday we help people relocate in and out of Northern Virginia as well as help locals advance their real estate goals. If you’re shopping for a home in Northern Virginia, you will find our Buyer’s Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate is a great resource for understanding the area and for seeking out the perfect real estate match for your tastes and budget.
If you need any help with a specific search please don’t hesitate to call us at (703)765-0300.