I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents.
7802 Dassett Ct #T2 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular unit in Fairfax County or Heritage Court. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I'd like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically decide if purchasing a 4-bedroom property in Fairfax County is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22003. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do public schools matter to you? 7802 Dassett Ct #T2 is served by and .
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Heritage Court is 1,759.
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Heritage Court
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate goals.
What Subdivisions In 22003 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
|Indian Run Townhouses||1 Active|
|Heritage Court||1 Active|
|Springbrook Forest||1 Active|
|Chapel Square||1 Active|
$455,000 : 13928 Middle Creek Pl, Centreville 20121
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,831 sqft
Year built: 1989
Days on Market: 3
$434,900 : 6479 Brick Hearth Ct, Alexandria 22306
2 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,032 sqft
Year built: 1986
Days on Market: 3
$465,000 : 6927 Oak Ridge Rd, Falls Church 22042
3 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 981 sqft
Year built: 1951
Days on Market: 4
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.