Do you have a residence in 22314 in Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Marina Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 53.
- the most expensive home on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #808.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #213.
- 501 Slaters Ln #502 is currently listed for $329,000.
A home that's seen very little activity when listed for sale for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Marina Towers
Here are collected reasons residences will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your unit in Marina Towers? If so, it's advisable to know what units have sold for in the local area. Those residences can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your $329,000 1-bedroom 1-baths unit. Phone Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.