Do you have a property similar to 10711 Viognier Ter in the City of Fairfax that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Mount Vineyard:
- the average number of days on the market is 77.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3994 Norton Pl.
- the least expensive property on the market is 10711 Viognier Ter.
- 10711 Viognier Ter is currently listed for $574,900.
For some real estate sellers, a end unit townhouse that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the end unit townhouses priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Mount Vineyard
Here are curated reasons homes similar to 10711 Viognier Ter in Fairfax will sometimes have no offers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your residence in Mount Vineyard? If so, it's wise to know what residences have sold for in the local enclave. Those properties can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your 3-bedroom Contemporary-style end unit townhouse. Contact Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. Thanks much for giving my family-run business a chance to work for you.