Are you a homeowner with a place similar to 1431 N van Dorn St #A in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Parkside At Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 22.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 1647b N van Dorn St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1401 N van Dorn St #C.
- 1431 N van Dorn St #A is currently listed for $389,999.
For some real estate sellers, a interior row/townhouse that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Parkside At Alexandria
Here are a few reasons homes in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no action:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a interior row/townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older interior row/townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your home in Parkside At Alexandria? If so, it's suggested to learn more about what interior row/townhouses have sold at Parkside At Alexandria in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom place's value. Email Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.