Do you have a unit lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Huntington Club:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2523 Huntington Ave #25.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2523 Huntington Ave #25.
- 2523 Huntington Ave #25 is currently listed for $165,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a solid Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Since the day you listed, what units have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Huntington Club
Here are a couple of reasons properties in 22303 in Fairfax County will sometimes have no action:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in Huntington Club, it's prudent to see what properties have sold at Huntington Club in 22303 in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your place's value. Get in touch with Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us. It’s fun work hard for my clients.