Let's take a look at a couple of $558,000 2-bedroom 1-baths units not far from Crystal City Metro Station in Arlington at Crystal City.
This slate of homes starts with a 1,116 sqft. unit with 1 full baths and 1 half baths.
- The community is served by , and .
- The subject property has been available 5 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 28
- Residences in this section were built around 1981.
- 1300 Crystal Dr #503s is for sale for $558,000.
- The units in this neighborhood are other unit/flats with an average of 1,280 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Enjoy this corner view of the Capitol, the Potomac, Trees and Parks from LR, MBR, and BR2! Expansive Balcony has sliding glass doors accessed from either Master Suite or Living Room. Eat in Kitchen, separate Dining Room. BR 2 has a built in … [Read more]
More suggestions at Crystal City and Pentagon City Metro Stations
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
My Curated List
Your new home is an investment, but your home is not an investment property. I often say, “Buy the home you want. The place that feels like your home.”