leasing homes is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most renters choose rental homes through a combination of:
- viewing online data and pictures
- shopping the features and appearance of rental properties when they take a closer look at them
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt also hunt fors lessees through:
- referrals from satisfied clients
- Military Housing Office
- diplomatic networks
- our local Multiple Listing Service
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- We Are REALTORS®– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Website Listings – Our tiny business has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on rental homes to prospective tenants that are planning to move to Northern Virginia and the D.C.. Our end unit townhouses are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Turn-key Property – The most interesting properties, priced well, will not rent if they are not in most suitable look and feel. Properties must show well to rent . Your competant Nesbitt Realty agent makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
Nesbitt Realty & Management already works for landlords in Alexandria; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt Realty has these important associations:
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
I care about my clients.