Are you a property seller with a residence similar to 2700 Davis Ave in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Braddock Heights:
- the average number of days on the market is 42.
- the most expensive property on the market is 725 Timber Branch Dr.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 2700 Davis Ave.
- 2700 Davis Ave is currently listed for $849,900.
For a couple of sellers, a property that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your dwelling getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Braddock Heights
$1,159,000 – 2433 Davis Ave SOLD!
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,443 sqft
Year built: 1940
No detail has been overlooked in this thoroughly updated & expanded home with stunning … [Read more]
$895,000 – 715 E Timber Branch Pkwy SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,232 sqft
Year built: 1960
Picturesque cape cod on large lot in Braddock Heights/Timber Branch Park area in Alexandria. … [Read more]
$1,100,000 – 2604 Ridge Road Dr SOLD!
3 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,971 sqft
Year built: 1940
Put this on your list to see if you need options for distance learning or remote jobs, or need … [Read more]
$889,000 – 2504 Valley Dr SOLD!
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,259 sqft
Year built: 1949
Awesome N. Alexandria home to make yours. Pristine condition. Charm and character of … [Read more]
Here are a few reasons places in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your home in Braddock Heights? If so, it's appropriate to learn more about what homes not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?