Bush Hill Woods is a neighborhood within Rose Hill between Franconia Road and the I-495 Beltway in Fairfax County.
- Bush Hill Woods offer medium-sized (three or four bedrooms) to large (four, five or more bedroom) single-family homes and townhomes.
- Many of the residences in the Bush Hill Woods neighborhood have been built between 1970 and 1999. A number of residences were also built between 1940 and 1969.
- The average above grade living area in Bush Hill Woods is 2,306 sq.ft.
- Properties range from $549,900 to $824,000.
- Properties in Bush Hill Woods typically do have basements.
- Bush Hill Woods is served by Rose Hill Elementary and Middle School, and Thomas A. Edison High School.