Are you contemplating purchasing in the City of Alexandria?
Contact me. I am Realtor that can help.
What the agent is saying about this abode in Lynhaven
Fabulously updated 2 bed 1 bath Lynhaven townhome! The front porch greets you to this wonderful home – enter through the front door into the living room. This space flows right into the renovated kitchen. Navy blue tile backsplash, crisp white … [Read more]
Disadvantages of Townhouses
- There are townhouse rules that would have to be followed.
- Townhouses can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward may be owned by you (depending on which type of townhouse you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, basketball/tennis courts, and other common areas with your neighbors.
Real Estate Overview
3 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 864
Added: 09/24/20, Last Updated: 09/24/2020
Property Type: Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX251238
- The most common heating system at Lynhaven is forced air.
- Lynhaven has airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles, and commuter rail station 1 to 5 miles.
- 204 Lynhaven Dr is the most expensive townhome for sale at Lynhaven and 204 Lynhaven Dr is the cheapest townhouse currently on the market.
- Residences at Lynhaven are 83 years old and were built in 1937.
- Residents of Lynhaven enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The most common cooling system at Lynhaven is central a/c.
Nearby or Similar
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.