Are you a home seller with a home similar to 5013 34th St N in Arlington County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Williamsburg:
- the average number of days on the market is 14.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 5013 34th St N.
- the least expensive place on the market is 5013 34th St N.
- 5013 34th St N is currently listed for $1,295,000.
For a few owners, a detached home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- Since the day you listed, what detached homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Williamsburg
OVER $134,000 OF UPGRADES & UPDATES… TOTALLY UPDATED THROUGHOUT! A beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 UPDATED baths, 1317 sq. ft. of luxury. UPDATED European designed kitchen! Gleaming Hardwood floors! Freshly painted! Everything has been wonderfully done with the utmost consideration and detail. When you arrive home your biggest decision will be which of the two (2) balconies (one off living room and one off master bedroom) will you relax and enjoy the wonderful views! The custom screen doors allow easy access and fresh air throughout the condo. The large living room with gas fireplace with it’s beautiful granite surrounds, custom cabinetry and hardwood floors is just off the open concept kitchen and formal dining room. It is the perfect space to entertain your guests! The updated 2nd bath and new laundry area with full size.(side by side) washer & dryer is delightful. Both bedrooms have wonderful custom built-ins and newer neutral carpeting. The master bedroom boasts your own private ensuite oasis for total relaxation in your soaking tub and separate shower. Who needs a spa when you have this space at home. IT’S BEAUTIFUL! Many other updates:- the HVAC system, hot water heater, lights, custom blinds, the fireplace surrounds & hearth+++ …GARAGE PARKING AND EXTRA LARGE STORAGE SPACE Ready to move in and enjoy! The convenient location of The Williamsburg is within mins. to the Courthouse metro, shopping and restaurants. In addition, the amenities available to you at The Williamsburg include an awesome swimming pool, sauna, exercise room, dog park , just to name a few ! This is the perfect place TO CALL HOME! Hurry!
Here are several reasons residences will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your detached home in Williamsburg, it's sensible to think about what places have sold at Williamsburg in 22207 in Arlington County. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom 3-baths Ranch/Rambler-style home's value. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your detached home. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached home's market value.
We want what’s best for the client.