Do you have a home in Alexandria, Virginia that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Jefferson Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 16.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 5857 Monticello Rd.
- the least expensive property on the market is 2707 Fairhaven Ave.
- 5857 Monticello Rd is currently listed for $547,700.
If your home has been listed for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Jefferson Manor
Here are a number of reasons homes similar to 5857 Monticello Rd in Fairfax County will sometimes have no offers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected duplexes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your duplex in Jefferson Manor? If so, it's advisable to know what residences beside your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a duplex seller an idea what the seller's own duplex will fetch. Connect with Andrew Patton to learn more about Andrew Patton's plan to market your duplex. Andrew Patton is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.