Are you a seller with a abode similar to 2117 Reynolds St in Fairfax County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Goldleaf Terrace:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 2117 Reynolds St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2117 Reynolds St.
- 2117 Reynolds St is currently listed for $1,149,000.
For a few property sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Is your detached home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What kind of feedback is your detached home getting?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are a few reasons homes similar to 2117 Reynolds St in Falls Church will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Odor — The majority of places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your dwelling in Goldleaf Terrace, it's sensible to see what homes have sold at Goldleaf Terrace in 22043. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 5-bedroom home's value. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your detached home. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.