If you're pondering homes for roughly $1,095,000, you'll want to contact me Andrew Patton, a Realtor specializing in mid-sized homes around a Metro Stop in 22101 in McLean at Devon Park.
The subject detached home is a 4 bedroom dwelling w/separate living area at Devon Park in McLean, Virginia.
- The median age of places in Devon Park is 62 years of age.
- 2003 Great Falls St is available for $1,095,000.
- The homes in this neighborhood are hardiplank type craftsmans with an average of 3,737 sqft of living space.
- The neighborhood is served by Kent Gardens Elementary School, and McLean High School.
- If you use me as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you circa $6,767 at closing.
- Properties in this enclave were built around 1958.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property seeker at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the detached home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Spacious 4 bed, 3 bath home with attached garage in an impeccable location in the heart of McLean. Step into your newly renovated single-family home featuring modern finishes and a gorgeous backyard with both a deck and a patio. Upon entering, … [Read more]
More suggestions at WFC Metro Station
Every Home Available Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
Andrew Patton's Ideas For Home Buyers
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?