I love my job. I love being a hard-working real estate agent and I'd love to help you find your next home.
520 John Carlyle St #330 is a wonderful unit, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this write-up is to help you think through your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Condos At Carlyle Square is 1,135.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Condos At Carlyle Square
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the area around Condos At Carlyle Square.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Condos At Carlyle Square.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.