Are you a seller with a home similar to 181 Cameron Station Blvd in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Cameron Station:
- the average number of days on the market is 31.
- the most expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 5250 Tancreti Ln.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 400 Cameron Station Blvd #G14.
- 181 Cameron Station Blvd is currently listed for $799,999.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a tech savvy Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your end unit townhouse getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Cameron Station
Here are a few reasons end unit townhouses similar to 181 Cameron Station Blvd in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a end unit townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your end unit townhouse in Cameron Station? If so, it's appropriate to really consider what end unit townhouses beside your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own residence will fetch. Call Monika Ortiz to get a free and more accurate assessment of your end unit townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.