Do you have a dwelling similar to 6641 Wakefield Dr #316 in Fairfax County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in River Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive property on the market is 6641 Wakefield Dr #603.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 6641 Wakefield Dr #705.
- 6641 Wakefield Dr #316 is currently listed for $270,000.
If your unit has been asking for months with no offers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At River Towers
6621 Wakefield Dr #717, Alexandria SOLD!
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 959 sqft
Here are some reasons homes in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no action:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your dwelling in River Towers? If so, it's judicious to know what units have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those units can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your 2-bedroom home. Reach out to Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.