My name is Will Nesbitt.
I like 820 N Pollard St #816. This condo in Arlington Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let's hesitate to sort through your concerns so that you can realistically figure out whether buying a $525,000 2-bedroom 1-baths condo in Arlington is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- Residents at Hawthorn enjoy additional benefits from this community..
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?