Beautifully updated 1 bedroom condo in Arlington with 900 square feet of living space! This modern style condo features updated cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Tiled shower with glass door and … [Read more]
If you have questions about this condominium in Arlington, contact Julie Nesbitt.
Julie Nesbitt can provide objective basic datas about 1300 Army Navy Dr #730 and help you use that info to help you determine if this $329,000 condominium has what you need. One of the best things about buying a condo is the amenities. Consider that Pentagon City Metro offers additional benefits from this community.. Julie Nesbitt can also aid you with these similarly priced residences around Arlington, Virginia.
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
What nearby communities have similarly priced condos?
|Horizon House||2 Active|
|Pentagon City Metro||1 Active|
|Ridge House||1 Active|
From $279,000 to $379,000
- $320,000: 2904 13th Rd S #4103, Arlington, VA 22204 | Commons of Arlington | Comparables |
- $335,000: 1500 S Barton St #592, Arlington, VA 22204 | Arlington Village | Comparables |
- $340,000: 851 N Glebe Rd #1610, Arlington, VA 22203 | Continental | Comparables |
- $344,000: 1300 Army Navy Dr #907, Arlington, VA 22202 | Horizon House | Comparables |
- $319,995: 4811 31st St S #B2, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington | Comparables |
- $339,900: 1300 Army Navy Dr #928, Arlington, VA 22202 | Horizon House | Comparables |
- $339,900: 1301 S Arlington Ridge Rd S #110, Arlington, VA 22202 | Ridge House | Comparables |
For all things real estate, call me at (703) 765 0300.