The Sycamores at Van Dorn Condominiums community was built in 1995 and is located in Fairfax County, Virginia on over 20 acres.
- There are 172 condominium units in eight residential buildings, as well as a clubhouse, tot lot, swimming pool, and wooded areas.
- It is located off 495, a short distance to 395, and one mile from the Van Dorn Street Metro Station.
- The Fairfax Bus Connector service to the metro is available a half block from the community entrance.
- The Sycamores is close to shopping, movie theaters, restaurants, and approximately 10 miles from Washington D.C.
- Sycamores at Van Dorn is part of Fairfax School District and its residents attend Franconia Elementary School, Key Middle School, and Edison High School.