Will Nesbitt is local Realtor specializing in 22207.
4914 25th Rd N is a delightful property, but it's not for every buyer.
As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How important is it that you stay in 22207? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Garden City is natural gas.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the community, like 2538 N Greenbrier St or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 4914 25th Rd N.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Garden City is 3,533.
What Subdivisions In 22207 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
|Rock Spring||1 Active|
|Garden City||1 Active|
|Gulf Branch||1 Active|
Our small business gets big results.Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. in Arlington?”]
$625,000 : 900 N Stafford St #2123, Arlington 22203
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,200 sqft
Year built: 1989
Days on Market: 0
$649,900 : 4612 36th St S #A, Arlington 22206
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,832 sqft
Year built: 1940
Days on Market: 0
$639,000 : 2442 S Walter Reed Dr #3, Arlington 22206
3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 1,424 sqft
Year built: 1979
Days on Market: 1
I’d like to make the world a better place, one day at a time.