I am a Northern Virginia expert with years of experience in Alexandria and can help you sift through your very large options around Franconia-Springfield Station.
Let's use 6000 Alexander Ave Alexandria VA as a frame of reference. The property is listed as a 3 bedroom with 3 full baths and 1 half-baths.
- 6000 Alexander Ave is located at Manchester Lakes in the 22310 ZIP code.
- The places in this section are brick colonials with an average of 1,470 sqft of living space.
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $2,696 at closing.
- The subject property has been listed 0 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 0
- The median age of properties in Manchester Lakes is 31 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the end unit townhouse. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Gorgeous end unit townhome in Kingstowne. Freshly updated and move-in ready. Home offers two large bedrooms and two full baths on the upper level, and third bedroom and full bath in the walkout basement, two gas fireplaces, and a generous … [Read more]
More suggestions near Franconia-Springfield Metro Station
Every Home Available Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
Andrew Patton's Suggestions For Home Buyers Spending Circa $525,000
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.