Are you a owner with a residence in McLean, Virginia lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Westerlies:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 1701 Westwind Way #1701.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 1701 Westwind Way #1701.
- 1701 Westwind Way #1701 is currently listed for $438,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a dilligent Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the townhouses priced similarly?
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Westerlies
Welcome to 1668 Westwind Way in McLean, Virginia! This fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bath garden condo located at The Westerlies is only steps away from the area~s finest restaurants, shopping, and commuting options. A courtyard-style entrance, hardwood floors, neutral paint, chic lighting, and an abundance of windows are just some of the fine features that make this home so desirable, while an updated kitchen creates instant appeal.Fine craftsmanship begins as you enter the home in the spacious living room where natural light streams through a picture window illuminating plush carpet and on trend neutral paint. Warm hardwood flooring introduces the dining area which offers ample room for both formal and casual occasions and is accented by a frosted glass chandelier adding tailored distinction. The updated kitchen features gleaming granite countertops, shaker-style 42~ cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including a ceramic top range and built-in microwave. A tiered peninsula counter with overhead triple lights creates a visual boundary and an open atmosphere that facilitates entertaining during meal preparation. Hardwoods continue down the hall and transition to plush carpeting in the spacious owner~s suite featuring a walk-in closet and a private bath with sleek lighting, tub/shower combo, and spa-toned flooring. Down the hall, two versatile light-filled bedrooms offer unlimited options such as home office, sitting room/library, or guest quarters and share access to a similarly fashioned hall bath. An in-unit laundry closet with full-size machines and a rear entrance complete the comfort and convenience of this wonderful home.Enjoy the community amenities including an outdoor pool, common grounds, playgrounds, and more. Super convenient to the Dulles Access Road, I-495, Route 7, and the Silver Line Metro, this home is an urbanite~s dream with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences in Tysons Corner and Tysons Galleria, yet set within a quiet courtyard setting. It~s the perfect home in a premier location. Welcome home!
Here are a few reasons homes will sometimes have no traffic:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — The majority of townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your townhouse in Westerlies? If so, it's sensible to really consider what residences have sold for in the surrounding section. Those properties can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your 3-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style home. Phone Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.