I'd like to talk about a solid agent I know.
10110 Scout Dr is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $529,900 detached home in Northern Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
I'd love to slow down to assist you to figure out exactly what your hopes are on your purchase in 22030 in the City of Fairfax. You have a lot of options in Fairfax even if you're only interested in 22030. There are many options to think about. For example:
- Homes around 10110 Scout Dr were built around 1962. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Mosby Woods
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- How many baths do you need? 10110 Scout Dr has 3 full baths. What about half baths? 10110 Scout Dr has 0 half baths.
- The highest priced home in the community is listed for $699,000. Do you know if 10110 Scout Dr is a good value?
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22030?
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||1 Active|
$555,000 : 9450 Silver King Ct #201, Fairfax 22031
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,359 sqft
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 6
$535,000 : 3907 Fairview Dr, Fairfax 22031
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,924 sqft
Year built: 1951
Days on Market: 13
$529,999 : 3802 Richard Ave, Fairfax 22031
4 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,226 sqft
Year built: 1952
Days on Market: 23
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.