Here are some choices for home hunters thinking about modest mid-market residences near Braddock Rd. Metro Station at Carriage Works.
The suggested listing is a 3 bedroom abode at Carriage Works in 22314 in Alexandria.
- The section is served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The subject property has been for sale 1 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 7
- 425 N Alfred St is located at Carriage Works in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The median age of residences in Carriage Works is 172 years of age.
- 425 N Alfred St is available for $775,000.
- The detached homes in this neighborhood are masonry colonials with an average of 1,671 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the detached home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Amazing opportunity to CUSTOMIZE ! Come with your ideas, plans and design! REIMAGINE to your hearts delight. 1700+ sq ft of classic Old Town await you! Ample backyard space AND enough room for a TWO car driveway. Ideal for the one who is … [Read more]
More inputs at Braddock Road Metro
Find A Home On The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Andrew Patton's Recommendations For Shoppers With A Budget Around $775,000
Do you understand the upfront costs of home-ownership? If you need to know more, I can help. I can explain what is required and what is optional and how to get the process started.