Do you have a abode that won't sell?
Did you know that in Woodstream:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 7914 Pebble Brook Ct.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 7914 Pebble Brook Ct.
- 7914 Pebble Brook Ct is currently listed for $415,000.
For a few owners, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your place of residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your townhouse getting?
Recently Sold At Woodstream
360 Tour at: mlspanos. com/runningcreek/ Come see this beautiful home! Many updates throughout this well maintained home. Great location ~ quiet pipestem in desirable Woodstream community. Great commuting location to Pentagon; 10 min to Ft. Belvoir and Springfield metro. Private wooded backyard. 8ft ceilings ~rare in this zipcode!
Beautiful 3BR, 3.5BA Brick Townhome in Springfield. Walk into newly refinished hardwood floors on the main level. Kitchen boasts brand new stainless steel appliances, Corian counters and shaker-style cabinets. Dining and living room create open, functional space leading to two-tiered composite deck. Newly installed carpet on upper level. Walkout basement has newly installed luxury vinyl tile and boats wood-burning fireplace. Lower level full bath also adds to a great space for guests, in-laws or work-out area. Home has been completely re-painted top to bottom. Great access to Fairfax Co. Pkwy, I-95 and commuter lots.
Here are several reasons homes similar to 7914 Pebble Brook Ct in Fairfax County will sometimes have no action:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your home in Woodstream? If so, it's smart to know what homes have sold for in the local section. Those homes can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your 3-bedroom Colonial-style property. Email Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.