I specialize in home buyers choose consultive homes in Vienna, Virginia at Country Creek.
If you’re thinking about putting out $625,000 beside a Metro Station, it makes sense to take a look at 9631 Scotch Haven Dr.. The subject end unit townhouse is a 3 bedroom colonial at Country Creek in Vienna.
- 9631 Scotch Haven Dr is located at Country Creek in the 22181 ZIP code.
- The area is served by Marshall Road, and Mosby Woods Elementary Schools, and Madison, and Oakton High Schools.
- The homes in this community are vinyl siding colonials with an average of 2,047 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Country Creek is 39 years of age.
- End Unit Townhouses in this neighborhood were built around 1981.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Fantastic End Unit TH in coveted Country Creek Community. This home lives large! Side entry TH features an open and bright floor plan, updated kitchen, hardwood floors on two levels, two level deck, fully finished walk out basement, and much … [Read more]
More inputs beside Fairfax Metro Station
Find A Home On The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt’s Ideas For Shoppers
Are you curious about unexpected costs associated with buying 9631 Scotch Haven Dr or another home in Northern Virginia. I can talk to you about taxes, association fees and other questions or concerns. We’re here when you need us.