I'm a full-time real estate pro specializing condos in 22213 in Arlington. There's a lot to like about this condo in Northern Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
My objective with this real estate review is to help you study your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What's important to you? I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Homes around 2200 N Westmoreland St #508 were built around 2006. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2200 N Westmoreland St #508 is served by and .
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2200 N Westmoreland St #508 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Westlee? Here's what has Recently sold at Westlee.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. My goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!