leasing properties is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Many lessees find rental properties through a combination of:
- examining the presentation of properties when they visit them
- perusing info and pictures online
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt Realty also discovers lessees through:
- State Department bulletin boards
- Military Housing Office
- referrals from satisfied clients
- government organizations
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several hard truths:
- Website Marketing – Nesbitt Realty & Management has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on rentals to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the our national capital. Our rental properties are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Referrals – Our tiny real estate business regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our lessees, and from other real estate pros in Fairfax County.
- Turn-key Property – The most desirable properties, priced well, will not lease if they are not in right presentation. Detached Homes must show well to rent . Your great Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your rental place is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
Nesbitt already cares for property owners in Annandale, Virginia; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are fully authorized to manage rental in Virginia, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt has numerous essential memberships:
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers