Skip to content
- Broyhills McLean is located only 10 miles from Washington, DC with convenient access to I-66 and I-495 . and the Dulles Toll Road.
- This community was built in the late 1950s and was completed before the early 1960s.
- There are approximately 250 homes in the neighborhood, which includes original homes, some with expansions and new builds in recent years.
- Schools serving the neighborhood are Jamestown Elementary School, Williamsburg Middle School, and Yorktown High School.
- Events in Broyhills McLean include block parties, yard sales, Friday cheers for adults, and seasonal gatherings like their Halloween parade.
No active listings match your search.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.