- Kings Park West is a CDP in Fairfax County, VA located southwest of Washington, D.C.
- It is bordered to the north by the George Mason CDP, to the northeast by Long Branch, to the southeast by Burke, and to the south by Fairfax Station.
- It has a population of 13,390.
- Richmarr Construction Corporation started on Kings Park West following the success of its Kings Park development earlier in the decade.
- The construction began 53 years ago in mid-1967 and the first homes were available in 1968.
- The development was built in sections, with the final section completed in 1986.
- Kings Park West includes Laurel Ridge Elementary School, dating from 1970.
- On the development’s west boundary, Robinson Secondary School opened in 1971.
Properties in Kings Park West
See more in Kings Park West