Shopping for a single-family residence in 22303? Aubrey Nesbitt fully comprehends 4-bedroom single-family homes in Alexandria.
Tantalyzing 4 Bedroom Detached-Home On The Market at Burgundy Manor
Renovated, beautiful single level house close to D.C. New kitchen, S/S appliance, Fresh paint, New Carpet, Hardwood, and a brand new roof. Nice landscaping with a playground. Modern bathrooms and spotlights throughout the house. Neighborhood … [Read more]
A single-family home is property that is set apart from condos and townhouses by some specific features. You can find single-family homes almost anywhere, including in the middle of big cities. They offer more privacy and space than condos and townhouses. Condos and townhouses adjoin one another and are built in rows that all usually share the same or similar floor plans and spacial features with little variance. Single-family homes, on the other hand, can be found to meet your specific needs, such as wanting a certain amount of square-footage or a certain number of bedrooms and bathrooms. You can also decide whether or not you want or need a garage or a spacious yard.
With a single-family home, you can choose from any number of floor plans and layouts, being able to look for and choose between one-story, two-story, split-level, or ranch style homes. They can also be located within or outside of neighborhoods. If you have a wish-list of features you would like your home to have, your Realtor can help you find homes that best fit the list.
4 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1433
Added: 03/31/20, Last Updated: 03/31/2020
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1120240
Subdivision: Burgundy Manor
About This Area
- Residents of Burgundy Manor enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 0 days.
- Single-family detached homes at Burgundy Manor are 65 years old and were built in 1955.
- 3609 Elmwood Dr is the most expensive 4-bedroom detached for sale at Burgundy Manor and 3609 Elmwood Dr is the cheapest 4-BR SFR currently on the market.
- The average living area at Burgundy Manor is 1,433 sqft.
- The most common heating system at Burgundy Manor is 90% forced air.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.