Caboose Commons beer garden and coffee house will host an International Women’s Day Market from 5:00 – 9:00 pm on Thursday, March 5, 2020, featuring up to 15 small businesses owned or run by women.
In honor of International Women’s Day, Caboose Commons want to celebrate the superstar women in our community. Come and enjoy shopping local at Caboose Commons. They will have several pop-ups in their lofts, featuring female owned & run small businesses. Shop small, shop local, and support the strong women in our community.
The businesses participating include Fairfax-based womenswear boutique Park Story, New Jersey-based nail stylist Color Street, and Utah-based Doterra Essential Oils. This market will kick off the company’s new event series, slated for the first Thursday of every month.
Properties in Fairfax County
- $439,888: 6200 Battalion St, Centreville, VA 20121 | Centre Ridge | Comparables |
- $335,000: 8369 Brockham Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Georgeland Village | Comparables |
- $979,000: 5931 Fairview Woods Dr, Fairfax Station, VA 22039 | Fairview Woods | Comparables |
- $947,000: 4017 Kloman St, Annandale, VA 22003 | Johnsons Garden | Comparables |
- $7,580,000: 9412 Mafi Ct, Great Falls, VA 22066 | Le Reve | Comparables |
- $995,000: 8747 Old Dominion Dr, McLean, VA 22102 | McLean | Comparables |
- $5,995,000: 8334 Alvord St, McLean, VA 22102 | Woodside Estates | Comparables |
- $1,339,000: 1944 Burfoot St, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Pimmit Hills | Comparables |