Caboose Commons beer garden and coffee house will host an International Women’s Day Market from 5:00 – 9:00 pm on Thursday, March 5, 2020, featuring up to 15 small businesses owned or run by women.
In honor of International Women’s Day, Caboose Commons want to celebrate the superstar women in our community. Come and enjoy shopping local at Caboose Commons. They will have several pop-ups in their lofts, featuring female owned & run small businesses. Shop small, shop local, and support the strong women in our community.
The businesses participating include Fairfax-based womenswear boutique Park Story, New Jersey-based nail stylist Color Street, and Utah-based Doterra Essential Oils. This market will kick off the company’s new event series, slated for the first Thursday of every month.
Properties in Fairfax County
- $570,115: 2329 Wind Charm St #40703, Herndon, VA 20171 | Metropark At Arrowbrook | Comparables |
- $379,950: 7716 Tiverton Dr, Springfield, VA 22152 | Cardinal Square | Comparables |
- $531,340: 2329 Wind Charm St #10603, Herndon, VA 20171 | Metropark At Arrowbrook | Comparables |
- $779,990: 141 Roland Ct SW, Vienna, VA 22180 | Townes of Vienna | Comparables |
- $399,900: 9486 Virginia Center Blvd #219, Vienna, VA 22181 | Marquis At Vienna Station | Comparables |
- $699,000: 2200 Londonderry Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Riverside Park Hessick | Comparables |
- $724,900: 2505 Culpeper Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Stratford On the Potomac | Comparables |
- $1,025,000: 10033 Garrett St, Vienna, VA 22181 | Glencannon | Comparables |