There are few people who see more than I about homes listed around Eisenhower Station in 22039 .
Let's use 8009 Oak Hollow Ln Fairfax Station VA as a frame of reference. The first on the line-up is a $680,000 dwelling at South Run Oaks in Fairfax County.
- The detached homes in this section are brick front colonials with an average of 2,098 sqft of living space.
- Properties in this section were built around 1987.
- The median age of homes in South Run Oaks is 33 years of age.
- The area is served by Silverbrook Elementary School, and South County High School.
- 8009 Oak Hollow Ln is located at South Run Oaks in the 22039 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the dwelling. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Rare opportunity to get into the coveted SOUTH RUN OAKS subdivision of Fairfax Station!!! An absolutely beautiful Danbury model featuring a sought-after Open Floor Plan, a formal Dining Room, three Bedrooms on the upper level and a ~bonus room~ … [Read more]
More opportunities at Eisenhower Metro Station
Live Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
I look forward to the opportunity to help you in any way that I can!