Hyde Park is an established condo community located at 4141 N Henderson Road, in the Ballston neighborhood of Arlington, Va. Completed in 1973, the 12-story high-rise feature 322 residences that were converted to condos in 1980. Here are the highlights of living in Hyde Park:
- Hyde Park has a variety of floor plans including studios, one-, two and three-bedroom with sizes ranging from 542 square feet to 1,822 square feet.
- The units at Hyde Park feature hardwood floors, large closets, gas cooking, and a balcony for each condo.
- The amenities include an outdoor pool, a party room, a picnic area, 24-hour security, a fitness center,3-level garage parking, common laundry, and a few shops on the ground floor of the building
- Hyde Park is right next door to Harris Teeter grocery store and four blocks from the Ballston Metro. It is also within walking distance to Kettler Capitals Iceplex at the Ballston Quarters and lots of shops and restaurants.
- Many parks surround the community such as Mosaic Park with its modern playground, Lubber Run Park & Trail, and Quincy Park.
- Nearby schools include Barret Elementary, Jefferson Middle, and Arlington Mill High School.