The Kansas City Chiefs take on the San Francisco 49ers in the nation’s biggest sports event, Super Bowl LIV. The event takes place on February 2nd and residents of Alexandria can enjoy the festivities at these places in Old Town:
- Theismann’s Restaurant and Bar – located at 1800 Diagonal Road A, this restaurant is founded by Redskins legend Joe Theismann. Diners can enjoy bottomless appetizers in the recently renovated area filled with Theismann memorabilia and other football themed design elements.
- Chadwicks – located at 203 Strand St , Chadwicks will offer a ticketed Super Bowl watch party. The ticket will allow diners access to all-you-can-eat food, drink specials and a build your own taco bar.
- Southside – located at 815 S Washington St, Southside will be offering specials starting at 4pm. Diners can watch the game on the TVs at the bar or a 95 inch projection screen.
- Village Brauhaus – located at 710 King Street, there will be a giant projector screen in the Black Forest Bier Hall. The event which requires a ticket will feature buffet, beer specials and Jagermeister shot girls with prizes and giveaways.
- Fish Market – located at 105 King Street, the anchor bar will offer a NFL Happy Hour menu.