Are you a homeowner with a abode similar to 9502 Arnon Chapel Rd in Fairfax County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Riverside Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 9502 Arnon Chapel Rd.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 9502 Arnon Chapel Rd.
- 9502 Arnon Chapel Rd is currently listed for $799,000.
If your home has been advertised for sale for months with no offers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
Recently Sold At Riverside Manor
$1,042,000 – 322 Chesapeake Dr SOLD!
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,180 sqft
Year built: 1966
This spacious 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Baths Colonial Home is located in an elegant and mature … [Read more]
Here are curated reasons homes in 22066 in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a dwelling without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Odor — Many places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your home in Riverside Manor? If so, it's recommended to know what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Reach out to Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.