Edsall Bluff Condominiums is a condominium community located on the 6100 block of Edsall Road near Van Dorn Street in West End Alexandria. Edsall Bluff:
- is a four story garden style complex with 165 units
- features one to three bedroom homes with 1.5 bathrooms and 2 bathrooms
- features units with concrete balcony or enclosed patio
- has a child swimming pool and a regular swimming pool for residents to enjoy.
- is located near many shops, dining and entertainment options all within short distance of the community.
Schools serving the community are Samuel W Tucker Elementary School, Francis C Hammond Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
Properties in Edsall Bluff
1 beds, 1 full baths, 753 sqft living area
Great for commuters! This Beautiful garden condo in Edsall Bluff is perfectly located, with easy access to I-395 and within two miles of Van Dorn Metro Station, which offers easy access to Arlington, DC, & the Pentagon. The Condo features brand new carpet, fresh paint, a large kitchen with plenty of cabinet storage, and updated granite counters. Offering plentiful natural light, living room, dining room and spacious bedroom with two closets. Full Balcony. Washer and Dryer in the unit. All utilities included in condo fees. Community pool. Metro bus stop in front of the community. Great location within walking distance to plenty of shopping, grocery store and dining nearby. Home Warranty by HSA