Shopping for a home in Fairfax County? I fully comprehend the Fairfax County real estate market.
Just Listed in 22102 in Fairfax County
Rarely available, nearly 2 acres of flat land, offering mature trees, exquisite family living where history meets the 21st Century. While keeping fundamental elements of a 1900 farm house, Beech Hill Farm offers all the luxuries of a fully … [Read more]
5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 6055
Added: 01/30/20, Last Updated: 01/30/2020
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1108636
Subdivision: Peacock Station
- Peacock Station has .
- The most common cooling system at Peacock Station is central a/c.
- The average living area at Peacock Station is 6,396 sqft.
- The most common heating system at Peacock Station is forced air.
- 8906 Old Dominion Dr is the most expensive house for sale at Peacock Station and 1001 Galium Ct is the cheapest 5-BR SFR currently on the market.
- Residents of Peacock Station enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Detached Homes at Peacock Station are 12 years old and were built in 2008.
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300. Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.