The Sequoyah Condominium is located in the Lee District of Fairfax County in southern Alexandria. With 1018 units available with 8 different floor plans built in Sequoyah offers something for everyone. Developed in 1978 and designed after the popular Southern California style the development consists of villas, five-plexes, and garden apartments.
Sequoyah condos offer great value as one of the most affordable condominium communities in Northern Virginia. Sequoyah’s proximity to Fort Belvoir and public transportation make it a good choice for commuters. Sequoyah condos also come with assigned covered parking with separate storage unit. Condos at Sequoyah were built between 1973 and 1978.
It offers a number of amenities including an Olympic sized pool, wading pool, and tennis court all located behind the Sequoyah Community Center and a playground adjacent to the Corrida Place parking lot. Another draw is its proximity to both Fort Hunt and Mount Vernon District Park.
Schools serving the community are Mount Vernon Woods Elementary School, Whitman Middle School, and Mount Vernon High School. For those who love the outdoors, Sequoyah is near Huntley Meadows Park, which features more than 1,400 acres of forests, meadows, and wetlands teeming with wildlife. The park has a visitor center with exhibits, a half-mile boardwalk wetland trail, wildlife observation platforms, a two-mile trail system, and a hike-bike trail.
Properties in Sequoyah
- $229,900: 3900 Woodhue Pl, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables |
- $210,000: 8056 Pantano Pl #6, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables |
- $145,000: 3809 Laramie Pl #B, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables |
- $235,000: 7972 Silverada Pl, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables |
- $225,000: 3821-B Monte Vista Pl #97b, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables |