Torpedo Factory Condominiums is located in Old Town Alexandria.
- It is located between N Union Street and Lee Street near King Street and the Potomac River
- It is one of Northern Virginia’s most exclusive neighborhoods.
- It was built in 1985
- The community offers residents a sense of luxury living
- It comprises of 110 units with three levels of garage parking on the first.
- Units range in bedroom sizes from one to two bedrooms with one or two bathrooms and a private balcony.
- Various shop, dining and entertainment options are available within walking distance of the community.
- Attractions and historic sites near by include Carlyle House Historic Park Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum, Torpedo Factory Art Center and Gadsby’s Tavern Museum